In 2018, the Fireworks Ordinance was updated by Borough Council. The following rules are in place as it relates to fireworks within the Borough:
- Consumer fireworks on public or private property without the express permission of the owner.
- Consumer Fireworks or sparkling devices within, or throw consumer fireworks or sparkling devices from, a motor vehicle or building.
- Consumer fireworks or sparkling devices into or at a motor vehicle or building or at another person.
- Consumer fireworks or sparkling devices while the person is under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance or another drug.
- Consumer Fireworks within 300 feet of a structure.
Any violation of this ordinance is enforced by the Parkesburg Police Department. To report a violation, contact the Parkesburg Police via the non-emergency line to the 911 Communications Center at 610-383-7000. A full copy of the fireworks ordinance can be found HERE.