COVID-19 Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
Effective March 15th, 2020; Updated March 24th, 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and complying with Governor Wolf’s orders, the Borough of Parkesburg will be limiting its operations until April 6th, 2020. These changes will include the following:
- No visitors or contractors will be permitted within the Borough Administration Building, Public Works Building, and Police Department. All Borough Parks and outdoor recreational facilities are closed as well. Please utilize the following contact methods to reach a specific party:
- General Inquires to the Borough – email@example.com / 610-857-2616
- Finance/Billing Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org / 610-857-2616
- Inquiries regarding Rental and U&O Inspections – email@example.com / 610-857-2616
- During this time, no rental inspections or Use & Occupancy inspections will be completed.
- Administrative Operations, Building & Zoning Permits, and Public Works/Refuse Issues – firstname.lastname@example.org / 610-857-2616
- Police Department – email@example.com / 610-857-3535 (non-emergency)
- The Police Department will be maintaining full patrol operations during this time. Call 9-1-1 for any emergencies.
- The Borough & Police Office Hours will be 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM during this time. Staff will be answering phones and responding to emails as best as possible. If you do not reach a person during these times, or off hours, please leave a message. Staff will be monitoring voicemail and email away from the office. For any urgent item, please email Borough Manager Neil Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Urgent” in the subject line. Again, any emergency that requires Police, Fire or EMS, DIAL 9-1-1.
- For any items that needs to be delivered to the Borough, there will be a container outside of the front door (facing West First Avenue) for drop-off. This will be available during the amended office hours, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. It is recommended to submit any permits, payments, etc. to the Borough electronically during this time.
- All Board, Commission and Committee meetings are cancelled for the months of March and April (Planning, Zoning, Historical, Parks & Recreation). The April 20th Borough Council Meeting will be held as scheduled with a modified agenda and precautions in place.
- Trash Collection will be collected as normal. Please have your containers out by 7:00 AM on the day of pick-up. Bulk Collections may be delayed, contact the Borough office to schedule.
As this is an evolving situation, these limiting of operations may be extended or changed. Please monitor our media sites for further updates. For the latest on COVID-19, visit the Chester County Health Department COVID-19 page at https://www.chesco.org/4376/Coronavirus-COVID-19.
PDF Version of Announcement